Please find an overview of some key publications of the “Epistemic Responsibilities of the University” below:
- The Nature of the Humanities. Written by René van Woudenberg.
- Reading as a Source of Knowledge. Written by René van Woudenberg.
- The Aims of Interpretation. Written by René van Woudenberg.
- Newman and Nussbaum on the Purpose of Higher Education. Written by Rik Peels, Jeroen de Ridder and René van Woudenberg.
- Non-Publication Is Common among Phase 1, Single-Center, Not Prospectively Registered, or Early Terminated Clinical Drug Trials. Written by Lex Bouter et al.